Engineering Course for PNTC Ex-Trainees
- All students passed TOEIC 800 points within 1 month even if their starting score was below 500.
(1st batch result)
- Two Japanese Teachers teaches CAD, WORD, EXCEL, etc in Japanese in main course.
(All tuition fee is under scholarship and they can get additional food allowance P4000 per month as scholarship, too.)
- Their dormitory is special dormitory for engineering students, which is 6 people – one room as maximum with bath, toilet and terrace.
- The salary in Japan is high. For more information, you can know in orientation!
- Applicant shall have been working in Japan for not less than 3 years
- PNTC Ex-trainee
- Graduate of Technical or Engineering Course
- JLPT N3 Level Passer and passed TOEIC Exam with 800 points
- He/she must pass the graduation test for Nissho PC License, which includes basic Miscrosoft Word and Microsoft Excel after 3 months of training
- He/she must pass the graduation test for basic drawing and AUTOCAD operations after 3 months of training
- Mentally and physically fit
Content of Engineering Course
Main Course (N3 Passer)
|Period||3 months||1 month|
|Enrollment Month||4 Times a year (March, June, September and December)||Every each month|
|Time||9 hours a day (Monday to Friday)||9 hours a day (Monday to Friday)|
|Tuition Fee||P70,000.00 for 3 months||P10,000 for every month of training|
|Estimated No. of Students||More than 20 students||More than 20 students|
|TOEIC Score Requirement||800 points||No required points|
Interested applicants may submit their comprehensive resume / Curriculum Vitae to
Mr. Archie R. Diaz (PNTC Alumni Careers OIC)
09566850798 or 09205151400
Facebook Account: Pntc Diaz
*Calls are only available every weekdays (8 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
* You may visit our office at Lot 7-14 Madison South, Brgy. Batino, Calamba, Laguna