- Yes, students must stay at school dormitory to avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, and play games outside the campus that may lead to failure in studying language, health condition, and even losing the chance of having the opportunity to work outside the country.
- No, because there are canteen operating inside the campus from Mondays to Sundays.
- We advise our students not to bring gadgets that may cause the students failure in studying language or might be lost specially the expensive laptop, cellphone, etc.
- The tuition fee is under the study-now pay-later program. It will be depending on the skill/course you preferred to take.
- The fee varies on the duration of Japanese Language and Skills that the students acquired.
- No. Meal allowance and budget for personal necessity shall be given in a form of stub or meal ticket every month.
DURATION OF STUDY
- Industrial curriculum is 10-12 months depending on what course/skills you acquire.
How long is the duration of study Japanese Language for Japanese language teacher and supervisor curriculum?
- Japanese language teacher and supervisor curriculum duration is twelve (12) months.
- There is no chance if you fail in any of the Japanese Language course. The percentage of students pass the Japanese Language based on our records is around 90% above.
- No. It is applied only to students who enrolled for Technical, Engineering, and Non-Technical graduate students.
Is there an opportunity to work in leading companies local or even international after our graduation?
- Yes. There are a lot of opportunities for PNTC graduates. PNTC is confident enough that we have the quality of training for our students. We believe that our students are known by different industries local and abroad when it comes to technical skills, knowledge, speaking ability, and even behavior of students. PNTC is producing a competent student for long time opportunities.